Any business, organization, professional or individual in Forest, Clarion, Jefferson, Warren, Crawford, Venango, or Elk counties can apply for membership in the FCBA. Our goal is to assist our businesses and contribute to economic growth in Forest County and the surrounding area.
Information for applying online or by mail is located HERE. Applications are approved at the first regularly scheduled Board meeting after we receive your application and payment. You will receive confirmation of your membership soon after approval.
What are the benefits of an FCBA membership? The Alliance is constantly searching for ways we can develop additional programs, services, tools, or opportunities that will benefit our members. If you have an idea for how we can help our members grow their businesses or make running their business easier, we invite your suggestions! We currently offer the following benefits to our members:
- Low or no-cost Access to FCBA workshops
- Free basic listing in the FCBA’s annual Member Directory
- Free basic participation in the FCBA’s “Find it in Forest” buy-local program
- Member Spotlight articles featuring a different member each month in The Forest Press, on our website, and on our Facebook page
- Access to “Legal Shield” business services
If you have any questions about membership, please use the information below to contact our Executive Director: