Forest Area School District creates a foundation for life-long learners prepared to excel in a diverse world. PREPARE TO EXCEL!
Through collaboration with the community, the Forest Area School District envisions a future for our students that:
- Embraces a diverse, rigorous and dynamic curriculum which empowers students to undertake learning risks and utilizes technological advancements;
- Develops effective thinkers, problem solvers and communicators prepared for global success who are able to adapt to life’s challenges as they come;
- Recognizes the unique nature and individual abilities of each child and fosters a learning culture that boosts confidence within each child; and
- Empowers students in becoming environmentally aware and civically responsible members of society.
- The District will devote itself to bringing this vision to life.
The District recognizes that:
- All students have the potential to be contributing citizens through their achievements and will instill positive behaviors which encourage respect for self and others.
- All actions will instill a collaborative attitude among students, faculty, and staff focused on engaging family and the community in reaching the highest levels of success for students.
- Our schools will be a safe, welcoming and productive environment.
- In order to maximize learning potential, individual and diverse learning approaches will be utilized.
Categories: General Membership