Any business, organization, professional or individual in Forest, Clarion, Jefferson, Warren, Crawford, Venango or Elk counties can apply for membership in the FCBA. Our goal is to assist our businesses and to assist in economic growth for Forest County and the surrounding area. All applications that help us achieve these goals will be approved at the first Board meeting after the application is submitted.
Information for applying online or by mail is located here. Applications are approved at the first regularly scheduled Board meeting after we receive your application and payment. You will receive confirmation of your membership soon after approval.
What are the benefits of an FCBA membership? We currently offer the following benefits to our members. However, we are constantly searching for ways that the Alliance can develop additional programs, services, tools, or opportunities that will benefit our members. If you have an idea for how we can help our members grow their businesses or make running their business easier, we invite your suggestions!
- Low or no-cost Access to FCBA workshops
- Free basic listing in the FCBA’s annual Member Directory
- Free participation in the FCBA’s “Support Your Community – Buy Local” program
- Member Spotlight articles featuring a different member each month on our website and in the Forest Press.
- Access to “Legal Shield” business services
If you have any questions about membership, contact the Membership Chairman below: