Apprenticeship Program grants may be used to cover expenses related to the instruction that complements on-the-job learning.
DCED will accept grant proposals from any sponsor operating an apprenticeship program in the commonwealth, irrespective of whether the sponsor employs the apprentice. Proof of a Certificate of Registration is required for the Pre-Apprentice and Apprenticeship program.
Proposals will be accepted from the following:
- A Single Employer
- Employer Consortiums
- Workforce Development Boards
- Economic Development Organizations
- Labor Organizations
- Local Career Technical Education Institutions
- Pennsylvania Community Colleges
- Community Organizations or Associations
Register Your Apprenticeship
Visit the Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry’s website to learn more about registering your apprenticeship to be eligible for the Apprenticeship Program.
For more information: